Announcing ERPM Version 5.5.2
January 25th, 2017 - Lieberman Software is pleased to announce the release of Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) Version 5.5.2.
The new features for ERPM 5.5.2 include:
- Addition of charts to the Web UI
- New panel for fast checkout on front page of Web UI
- Ability to set a Favorite for deep links into the Web UI including search results (time saver!)
- New bulk elevation section in the Web UI
- Ability to generate randomized passwords during creation of entries for Shared Credential Lists in the Web UI
- Many new bits of meta data and features to Shared Credential List entries
- Self-enrollment for IPMI in the Web UI
- Significant expansion of web services – REST, SOAP, and PowerShell
- New capabilities in automated discovery configuration to activate and deactivate options
- Performance improvements for jobs that encounter system issues, including new SSH program options for timeouts
- Numerous bug fixes
CUSTOMERS - with a current Software Support and Maintenance Agreement may access the ERPM 5.5.2 upgrade at no charge here: https://liebsoft.com/products/enterprise_random_password_manager/product-download/
PARTNERS – Authorized partners may download ERPM 5.5.2 from our partner portal: https://liebsoft.com/partner-portal/
Detailed installation instructions are included when the installer is started and on the product download page.
Note: Documentation for 5.5.2 has not been released.