Enterprise / Random Password Manager can store the passwords for accounts that it is managing in its encrypted password vault. To access these passwords you can open the management console and choose VIEW STORED PASSWORDS from the MANAGE menu. The default password is set to MI4GUYC. You would like to change this password.
To change the default password recovery access password –
- Open Random Password Manager and activate any systems list
- From the MANAGE menu, choose VIEW STORED PASSWORDS
- You will be prompted for the password for password recovery. The default is MI4GUYC
- Once in, you can change the default password recovery password by selecting CHANGE RECOVERY ACCESS PASSWORD from the ACCESS menu.
- Type in the new password twice and click OK. The new password is active immediately.
Random Password Manager (RPM)
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM)