When I select the SSH link to make a remote connection to a managed target via the E/RPM website, a dialogue screen opens with a spinning Java icon, but the remote connection never proceeds. If I close the dialogue screen the web app crashes.
- On web browser menu click "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- In the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab.
- On the "Security" tab click on the "Custom level..." button.
- When the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog window opens, look for the "Scripting" section.
- In the "Active Scripting" item select "Enable".
- When the "Warning!" window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select "Yes".
- In the "Internet Options" window click on the "OK" button to close it.
- Click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the page.
In some cases this may already be enabled but may need to simply be re-applied, meaning open the security dialogue specific to your browser and re-save the settings even if they are already selected. Then close and open a new browser and attempt the SSH remote connection link again.
- Enterprise Random Password Manager
- Random Password Manager