Date: March 31,2015
The following document describes how to configure the Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) Application Launcher for use with MobaXterm.
- Setup the MobaXterm client correctly.
- Then in the application launcher configuration for MobaXterm set the following values:
- Run on the jump server = ENABLED
- Application: MobaXterm.exe
- Application location: Installation path to the MobaXterm.exe file, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobatek\MobaXterm Personal Edition.
- Command line: -exec "sshpass -p '$(Password)' ssh -l $(Username) $(RemoteAccessTarget_TargetName)"
Note! Since the password will be surrounded by a single quote in the command line argument above, your password for anything that will be launched by MobaXterm should not include a single quote. Since most of the command line syntax is enclosed by double quotes, your password for anything that will be launched by MobaXterm should not include a double quote.
- Finally, select the Configure Allowable Account Types and enable MobaXterm for the appropriate target type: Windows and/or Linux.