Date: September 22, 2015
When a password recovery website is deployed to a remote system (system not running the primary management console), none of the configured event sinks trigger. This behavior will cause alerts, tickets, logs, etc to not be created as expected.
The registry settings and event sinks are not duplicated to the target web server.
- Copy IntegrationComponents.msi from the SupplementalInstallers folder where the ERPM management console is installed to the web server.
- Run and install IntegrationComponents.msi on the web server. The only choice to make is where to install the files.
- On the management console system, open REGEDIT.
Note: Use caution when editing the registry of your system. Improper editing can cause irreparable damage. Be sire to take a system state backup of your system prior to editing the registry. Lieberman Software is not responsible for any problems resulting from the editing of your system's registry.
- Navigate to "HKLM\Software\Wow6432node\Lieberman" and export the "Liebsoft Generic Events COM Server" registry key.
- Copy the registry file over to the target web server
- Copy the event sink XML files to the target web server. The files should be copied to the same path as they came from on the host management console system. For example, if they came from "C:\programdata\Lieberman\GenericEventServer\V ersi on 1.x\EventSinks" the event sinks should be copied to the same path on the target web server; create any missing folders.
The default location for the files in Server 2008 and later is: "C:\programdata\Lieberman\GenericEventServer\V ersi on 1.x\EventSinks"
- On the web server, import the registry file.
After installing the InregrationComponents, copying over the XML files and importing the registry key, the event sinks will work.
- Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM)