User Manager Pro can store the passwords for accounts that it is managing in its encrypted local password store. To access these passwords you can open the Win32 application and choose PASSWORD RECOVERY from the MANAGE menu. The default password is set to MI4GUYC. You would like to change this password.
To change the default password recovery access password –
- Open User Manager Pro and activate any systems list
- From the MANAGE menu, choose PASSWORD RECOVERY
- You will be prompted for the password for password recovery. The default is MI4GUYC
- Once in, you can change the default password recovery password by selecting CHANGE RECOVERY ACCESS PASSWORD from the EDIT menu.
- Type in the new password twice and click OK. The new password is active immediately.