You are maintaining a list of machine or devices to manage in an excel spreadsheet and wish to use that spreadsheet as a source of system information for your Lieberman product.
- To read from an Excel spreadsheet, you will need to know where in the spreadsheet your data is listed. Specifically, what sheet and what columns/rows.
- Download the 32-bit "Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable" from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=13255.
- In the product, open your management set properties and select the Data Sources tab (tools) or click Add and select Targets for query to a data source (ERPM).
- Click the new button in the top right corner (tools) or click the configure button (ERPM).
- Select the option to Allow Manual Editing of the Connection String.
- Set the connection string to: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=PATH_TO_SPREADSHEET;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES";
- For Example: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=c:\book1.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES";
- Setup the query to your data. This will identify the sheet, columns and row numbers to pull from. The format is: select * from SHEET$COLUMN-START:COLUMN-END.
- For example: select * from [Sheet1$b1:b20]
- The above example will select from sheet 1, column b row 1 through column b row 20
- Note that the provider will not include row 1 in the query as this is typically column name headers.
- Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM)
- User Manager Pro Suite (UMPS)
- Service Account Manager (SAM)
- Task Scheduler Pro (TSP)